Dala - Polymer Clay - 60gram - Almond
- PVC based modelling clay
- Can be re-sized while maintaining the original pattern
- Bake in a 130° oven for up to 30 minutes
- Can be baked more than once to add detail
- Ideal for making beads, small models and creating murrine
Dala polymer clay has a firm consistency becoming soft and pliable when kneaded. This consistency insures a high level of structural stability making the clay suitable for beginners, amateur crafters and professional artists.
Oven-bake Modelling Material
Make figurines, charms, ornaments, embellishments and more!
1. Work on a protected surface as pigment can stain porous surfaces. "Condition" the clay by kneading it in your hands for a few minutes. A conditioning agent could also be added at this stage to aid in the softening of the clay.
2. When the clay is soft and malleable (modeling clay-like consistency) you can mix colours or begin sculpting your items).
3. Transfer your pieces to an oven proof surface and bake at 130°C
for 30 to 40 minutes. Pieces thicker than 6mm should be baked for a longer duration.
Please note that due to the variation in ovens, it is advised that you bake a test piece beforehand.
4. Once baked, your pieces will be hardened and plasticised. They can now be painted or glazed, embellished or glued onto objects.